Oil Quality Policy
Quality Policy, Environmental and Food Safety Antonio Cano e Hijos, SA gets the satisfaction of customers and employees who are part of the company, with respect for the environment and safety.
This policy is defined and driven by management, which assumes the development commitments and implementation of the process, updating it regularly, and enforcing and ensuring compliance to demonstrate continuous improvement of its processes.
At the heart of this policy to promote continuous improvement, which is the basis for defining objectives through the following criteria:
- Carry out the processing and conditioning of olive oil with a demanding quality score that will satisfy our customers and differentiate us from our competitors, with the constant interest to progress towards the continuous improvement of our processes.
- Commit to meet the legal requirements and other requirements of the product (food safety, quality, environment, etc.), to prevent pollution and to improve continuously.
- The quality, food security and environment policy is the foundation upon which the organization sets its objectives and goals.
- Continuously improve the RAPIDITY AND PUNCTUALITY of our service, obtaining the highest performance of the capacity, experience and training that our workers hold.
- Achieve THE ELIMINATION OF ERRORS IN THE PRODUCTION PROCESS, developing an effective process of control of non-conformities -when they appear- that prevents their translation to the client.
- Be in compliance with legal requirements, regulations and any other subscription with our clients.
- Focus all production on a food safety prism, by increasing the technological measures and the advances that will appear on the market.
- Up-to-date personal skills and optimal adaptation features through human resource management that enhances training, ethics and ongoing evaluation.
- Ensure the safety of the environment, the awareness of our team by example and perseverance to maintain a good ecological status of our facilities and in collaboration with the proper management of waste to meet, to the environment and to contribute to the environmental sustainability by identifying and assessing potential environmental risks that may directly or indirectly affect the organization.
- The quality of the policy, the food security and the environment will be communicated to all the people working for the organization, including the subcontractors working in the premises of Antonio Cano e Hijos, S.A.
- Assessment and selection of the best suppliers as members of the organization.
- Preventive approach in the development of internal audits of all key, strategic and support processes.
- Complete measurement of customer satisfaction.
- The manager assumes an obligation himself of his responsibilities, the commitment to exercise leadership in the implementation and application of behavior consistent with the integrated quality, environment and food safety Antonio Cano e Hijos, SA, guide and show the example in the fulfillment of an obligation which concerns us all.
This quality policy, the environment and food safety must be known and applied by everyone in the company, and will be fully disclosed and effective, thanks to a documentation system that is made available to all people concerned and interested.